1. Registration is on a first come first serve basis: payment of deposit reserves a place.
2. Applications are accepted and reviewed when submitted together with relevant supporting information (photographs in the requested dance poses etc.)
3. Scholarships/bursary: Notification of awards will be within two weeks of receipt of a fully completed application.
4. The committee’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into should results be unfavourable.
5. Prior to the commencement of classes, a liability release must be signed and received by DMC.
6. Participants are responsible for their own travel arrangements.
7. Correspondence concerning accommodation and travel details will only be entered into after students have registered for a course.
8. A non-refundable deposit of €uro 260, €uro 360, €uro 460 or €uro 560 -depending- and admin/registration fee is payable after confirmation that you have been accepted to a course.
9. A fee schedule is in operation. The balance of the fees for all courses must be paid in full with cleared funds by date specified and prior to course start. 8% charge of the whole amount will be added to all overdue accounts and will be collected.
10. Payments to be made by direct bank credit transfer. Use name of the student as the reference. For payment in British pounds or US Dollars please contact Dance Master Class for details.
11. Credit card payments are not accepted, though PAYPAL may be considered – conditions apply.
12. Payment of deposit or fees constitutes acceptance of our full terms and conditions, a copy of which may be had on request. Acceptance of our terms and conditions is a prerequisite for attendance on any of the DMC courses.
13. Candidates requesting alternative accommodation are responsible for arranging the accommodation of their choice for the duration of the course. Any contract for the supply of alternative accommodation to you by Centro Studi Italiani or other parties will be directly between you and CSI or the other parties.
14. Fees for other accommodation supplied by any other parties and including DMC and CSI, to be paid in full (with funds cleared) by the start of your course.
15. The organisers will not be held responsible for any unpaid accounts anywhere including independent accommodation, restaurant and extras etc.
16. Candidates must have full, comprehensive, up to date insurance coverage (for health and medical, travel and personal possessions) for the whole period of the course including the time spent travelling to and from the course.
17. The organisers will not be held responsible for any damage or injury, however caused, to any person attending the course, nor for the loss of any property.
18. The organisers must be advised if a candidate has any health problems or allergies, and provide a doctor’s letter specifying anything we should be aware of in relation to the condition.
19. The organisers will not be held responsible for any candidate carrying an injury sustained prior to attending the course.
20. Any dancer who does not appear to have adequate dance training may be asked to join a slower class for his or her own safety, as well as the safety of other dancers.
21. We recommend that all children be accompanied by a parent, guardian or adult travel companion who will be responsible for the welfare of the candidate during their trip.
22. In the event of a candidate’s withdrawal: Refund payments can only be made after withdrawal has been agreed to in writing and a medical certificate is produced. Refund payments will only be made to the person who made the original payment and will incur administration charges.
23. In the event of withdrawal from the course once it has begun, no refunds will be made excepting in exceptional circumstances which may be reviewed on a case by case basis and will depend on unspent part of fees after deposit, accommodation and language course fees. A medical certificate must be produced.
24. DMC reserve the right to alter the advertised program, teachers or artistes in the event of illness or any other unavoidable causes. Information in this and other printed or electronic brochures/notices was correct at the time of print or going online.
25. A minimum number of students is required for courses and classes to proceed. Courses may be cancelled should they fail to attract a viable number of candidates. Full refunds will be made in these circumstances.
26. We reserve the right to cancel the programme in the case of accident, illness or any other reason beyond our reasonable control. Full refunds will be made in these circumstances.
27. All candidates must bring dance practice wear and female candidates wishing to do Pointe-work are expected to bring their own Pointe shoes.
28. Candidates must comply with all policies, rules and regulations made by us for the safe, efficient and orderly running of the programme.
29. Candidates are obliged to abide by the laws of the host country.
30. We have the right to require you to withdraw from the course if you are in serious breach of any of the terms and conditions.
The first step in the registration process is to complete an online application