GRANADA: 14 August – 1 September 2017
Arrivals are on Sundays and departures Saturdays
Ballet, Contemporary, Jazz dance, Repertoire, choreographic workshops, Men’s/boys coaching, body conditioning, complemented with seminars on dance-related topics such as Stagecraft/Mime, Improvisation, Music Appreciation & more!
Spanish or English language classes are available for all in Granada.
1. GRANADA is situated in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains in Andalucía.
Where we Dance in Granada
Escuela de Danza Lucía Guarnido, Callejón de Antonino 4, 18002 Granada
Course Options/Program levels
• Dance Experience España: intermediate, advanced and professional levels: from 14 – 35+
• Youth Ballet Course: Suitable for students who attend ballet classes. For ages: 10 – 13 years
• Junior Course: Suitable for younger students who attend ballet classes. For ages: 7 -10 years
• Adult Courses: Adult beginner, improver and open level dance: 18+ there is no upper age limit.
•Absolute Adult Beginner: Start dates: Granada: Aug 15; Seville: Aug 29
• For Dance Teachers: Enriching short courses, discussion groups and workshops to include Improvisation and Composition studies and Movement in Education
DMC do not offer accommodation as part of our packages, therefore, all participants must book their own accommodation. A search on the internet will show you that there is no shortage of accommodation in Granada.
DMC do not offer chaperone services for children dancing with DMC in Granada. All children dancing with DMC in 2017, must be escorted by a responsible adult/parent/guardian.
1st step in the registration process is to complete an application form online and inform us of which program and at which course location you wish to join us.